Our use of information collected through our service is limited to the purpose of providing the service for which you have engaged Frictionless.
The specific information we collect through our service is dependent on how you use our service:
You may use the Hyer Platform as a “Tasker”, which means we collect information such as that needed to onboard you, run a background check, notify you of suitable tasks, provide you with information, and updates relating to tasks and pay you for work performed.
You may use the Hyer Platform as a “Customer”, which means we collect information such as that needed to promote tasks you have to Taskers, provide you with updates relating to those tasks, and charge you for work performed.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit the Site, when you use the App and when you send us information or communications:
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, phone number, zip code, location and e-mail address.
“Anonymous Data” means data about you that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data (non-sensitive Personally Identifying Information (“PII”)) from you, such as first and last name, phone number, zip code, e-mail, professional title, company name, and password, when you use the Hyer Platform, or post information in our support system. We also retain information on your behalf, such as the Personal Data described above and any correspondence. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us.
We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as browser version, operating system and version, phone model and version, and other requested information if you contact us for support. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in the Site or the App that state that Personal Data is being collected.
In addition, our third-party payment processors and background check processors on our behalf may collect sensitive PII including your credit card number, bank account information and social security number when you use the Hyer Platform, for the purpose of providing services that are an integral part of our services, such as running background checks and paying you for work done. All sensitive PII is retained by the third-party payment processors and background check processors.
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Email your counter notice to our DMCA Agent:
P.O. Box 373
Pine Valley, California 91962
Phone: (800) 804-7260
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
Our Business Information:
Frictionless Enterprises, LLC
299 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10171